Travis Le Riche
Travis graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2007. He practised in the commercial department of a medium sized Adelaide firm before joining Montague Law in early 2015.
At his previous firm Travis had a mixed practice involving Wills, estates, property law, commercial & other litigation as well as contract documentation for small to medium enterprises.
Although he still deals with a variety of legal fields, in recent years Travis’ focus has turned to estates, including inheritance disputes and probate matters. Travis has a strong interest in modernising legal practice to keep up with the changing pace and expectations of the world.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) (University of Adelaide) (2007)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (University of Adelaide) (2004)
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia (2007)
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Society of South Australia)